Wednesday, April 8, 2009

King of the Bulls


It seems that uber-ponzi-schemer Bernie Madoff had something of a bull fetish. Authorities have been seizing his ill-gotten assets from around the globe, and most of the boats are named "Bull", or a derivative thereof.

"I've never seen so much bull in my life," Deputy U.S. Marshal Barry Golden said shortly after entering the house. "Pictures of bulls, bull statues, even bulls on clothing. There's a lot of bull in the house."

The bull theme even extended to the boats seized earlier Wednesday. A 55-foot yacht moored at a Fort Lauderdale marina is named Bull. A 24-foot speedboat taken from a warehouse in Palm City is named Little Bull.

Yeah, that's me taking the bull by the horns, it's how I like to run my business. It's a metaphor.
But that actually happened though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that the picture from "Dodgeball"

Chief said...

bingo