Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tango and Cash

Here's an interesting little vehicle that will definitely turn some heads...the Tango T600. If you are of the impression that electric vehicles are only beefed-up golf carts, this little guy might change your mind. It is small enough for split-lane driving (where legal), meaning you can drive in between stopped vehicles in a traffic jam.


With a top speed of 150 mph and 0-60 in 4 seconds it surely has some performance credentials. However, with a $108,000 price tag (for the kit), the Tesla Roadster seems like a much better choice.

Tango Brochure


1 comment:

Chat Blanc said...

Holy crap--that's incredible! I think I'd be too wussy to fly down the road in that up to 150 mph. Also, I think I'd be scared crapless to drive between lanes of cars, but I've always wished I could!